Every day, our amazing healthcare professionals and essential workers are putting in endless hours on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. I’ve always found value and comfort in handwritten notes, so I wanted to offer my designs to encourage you to put pen to paper and send letters of appreciation to those who need it most.
All you have to do is print your favorite design below, write a personal thank you, either to someone you know on the frontlines or to your local hospital staff. When you’re done, just seal, and send your letter. You may never know how much someone needed your simple sentiment today.
Tips for Writing a Heartfelt Note
- Download and print one or more of the templates below on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
- Write your letter
- If you don’t have stamps and envelopes at your home, they can be safely ordered online.
- Leave the fully addressed envelope in your mailbox for pickup or carefully place in a public mailbox, avoiding contact with others and washing your hands afterward.
- Write or type a rough draft before hand writing on the template.
- Don’t be afraid to say the obvious things. Expressing gratitude and encouragement can go a long way.
- Don’t worry about your penmanship. It’s about the time you took to write it out by hand.
- Be sincere.
Download and print a template below
on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
Please post or share these and tag me @alexapulitzer.